Having a website is one thing. Having an SEO Consultant put your website at No1 in Google or on the top page of Google (that finds you all of the proactive buyers actively searching to buy your products and services), is completely a different kettle of fish. How many people pay for Facebook Ads where they pay per ad show or Google Adwords where they pay per click? When they can organically be top of the Google rankings for free, with zero ads spend.
Tim Wade has just completed a search engine optimisation project on behalf of Nick King of Direct Driveways, Paths & Patios Limited in Cannock, Staffordshire in the UK. Nick now enjoys the free sales leads from all the following Google positions:
- No1 in Google SEO for “patio pavers Cannock”,
- No1 SEO in Google for “stencil concrete driveways in Staffordshire”,
- No1 in Google for “gravel and slab driveways in Cannock”,
- No1 in Google for “Stencil concrete patios in Staffordshire”,
- No1 in Google for “concrete imprint driveways in Cannock”,
- No1, No2 and No3 for “stencil concrete driveways in Cannock”,
- No1 and No2 for “stencil concrete driveways in Staffordshire”,
- No2 for “patio pavers Staffordshire”,
- No2 for “concrete imprint driveways in Cannock”,
- No3 for “driveway Cannock”,
- No4 for “patio pavers Staffordshire”,
- No4 for “tarmac drives in Cannock”,
- No6 for “driveways Staffordshire”,
- No6 for “tarmac drives in Staffordshire”.
So guess who gets all the driveway and patio work in his own town and his county in the UK? (all link and positions correct at time of writing on 5th June 2019).
Yes, you will be able to find a web designer cheaper – a student web designer or a kid down the street. But when you have to give people your website URL to be found or pay Google and Facebook Ads to present your website to a less than 10% interested audience; your website is a burden and cost, and not working on your behalf whilst you sleep. Tim Wade has a quarter of a centuries professional experience in IT and the web and was designing websites before Google and Facebook were even invented. Don’t be a complete mug – get in touch with Tim Wade today and find out what he can do for you and your business or organisation – today!
And sign up for the further introduction to Tim Wade.